Question about Moving..............

MDB in SE La

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 10, 2004
Hammond
I have lifetime from 1997 late when SA first came on with 6 channels and it was $199. I am looking at a possible move from SE Texas to Louisiana and wonder what will be the procedure switching Dish and SA. I could just figure that taking my receiver and Dish will just take an address change but I don't know about Sky Angel. I haven't had any correspondence from SA in several years so I figure I'm just a happy camper and I haven't bothered them nor them me, but I'm just wondering if anyone has experenced a move and address change with SA. I'm not worried about Dish, they just want the money and to keep a customer, but I'm concerned about SA thinking that, er, new address, er new customer, or will it even be a problem. Ideas?????

MDB in SE Texas said:
I have lifetime from 1997 late when SA first came on with 6 channels and it was $199. I am looking at a possible move from SE Texas to Louisiana and wonder what will be the procedure switching Dish and SA. I could just figure that taking my receiver and Dish will just take an address change but I don't know about Sky Angel. I haven't had any correspondence from SA in several years so I figure I'm just a happy camper and I haven't bothered them nor them me, but I'm just wondering if anyone has experenced a move and address change with SA. I'm not worried about Dish, they just want the money and to keep a customer, but I'm concerned about SA thinking that, er, new address, er new customer, or will it even be a problem. Ideas?????

It wont be a problem, Im a lifetime sub with sky myself (been since 2001)

Just give them a call or contact them via their website, they will gladly update your contact info..

When I move last time (across town from Fort Worth to Garland), Dish handled transferring the SkyAngel. I didn't contact SkyAngel/Dominion at all.

Brad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)