Question for installers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

memory

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2006
working usually
Just wondering if its slow right now where you guys are cause here in the STL area we are totally dead. this is the slowest I have ever seen it

Slowed down a little in Houston- but not as much as expected for this time of year. Thank God for tons of side work!

Bussy!!!!

Fort Lauderdale FL has more work than we know what do with we have 30 techs from tampa down here helping us out now....
Work Work WORK
most techs in my office are doing at lease 4 kaku a day

Heeeeyaaaa!!!

We Pretty Busy down here in New Jersey / New York.. we got couples of techs from Michigan and kentucky!..helping us OUTs... A lotttt Of work.,. and side jobs :)..

I am a Dish retailer.. what part of NE Ohio because here in Canton, dead as a door nail. (I do Directv as well, slow but not as slow as E*)

Yeah...no kidding :(

These past 10 days have been horrible. If it wasn't for the AT&T bundled deals I'd probably have to start working as a Wal*Mart door greeter :p

SLOW as molasses in Jan here in the Eastern PA, Jersey market as well. Not to mention that DTV subs arent permitted to do KA/KU now unless certified in that area. Im talking 2 jobs a day less than 100 bucks sometimes. Got certified today in KA/KU so hopefully jobs pick up again to the 250-300 day range and Ill be back on track for my 75 to 80 K year again not counting side and custom work.

Yeah...no kidding :(

These past 10 days have been horrible. If it wasn't for the AT&T bundled deals I'd probably have to start working as a Wal*Mart door greeter :p

If you are in N. Canton I might know you, my store is in Massillon. Call sometime during the day, 888-438-3884

Very Slow here in Western, NC. Very unusual for this time of year.

I will add very slow for E* and Directv here. Starting to pick up this week. However I do WB also and the new sat just opened up here today, and I have a ton on the waiting list. So things should get better.

If you are in N. Canton I might know you, my store is in Massillon. Call sometime during the day, 888-438-3884

Not sure if you would know me or not. I contract out with the statewide RSP (Digital Dish). Never really did find a local retailer I could trust and/or like enough to work with instead.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts