Question for those with 10meg HSI

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
What is your monthly rate for the 10meg? I know they had a promo and prices were lower etc for a couple months, but my promo expired and while the price went up, I am not at the $79.99 posted on the website. I'm just curious what others are being charged.

What is your monthly rate for the 10meg? I know they had a promo and prices were lower etc for a couple months, but my promo expired and while the price went up, I am not at the $79.99 posted on the website. I'm just curious what others are being charged.

$55 in Riverside, CA

I pay $47 w/o video services in Upstate SC. 10mb service, however it is up to 10mb service, I have never got a speedtest.net result higher than 6-7mb, but when I had the 5mb service, I never got higher than 3mb on speedtest.net and 5mb service is $45 here, so $2 extra wasn't a biggie, nor was it a promo.

I have been paying $47 for almost a year and a half now.

Keep in mind, Charter Sales Team (the CSR you get when you call in) will only tell you about the prices that they can make the best commission off of. Example, a $55 internet package may get them $4 in commission whereas a $47 internet package will only get them $1.75 per sale commission. There CSR's are horrible and will do stuff like this to you. Its always best to get to the retention department and threaten to cancel.

it's true that the price/promotion you get may very from agent to agent, however for the past year and a half the commission structure has been based on what we sell and not for how much, example, high speed is a 9.00 commision wether at 29.99 or 44.99. I know this as I work with Charter Communications

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)