Question: inactive D* account

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Barney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 4, 2004
Kyle in Republic of Texas
I dropped D* the 1st of June. Still have everything (oval dish w/3LNB's, Sony HD300 & RCA analog STB).
My question, should I contact D* and put my account on inactive or something so I can get my STB's "traded" by D* when it comes time for my area to be upgraded to MPEG4?
Or wait until then (going to be awhile) and see if they will trade out my STB's?
I understand its all just rumors.......guess I just need to wait until D* makes announcement........but CSR's, retention Dept haven't a clue at this time. Kinda want to be prepaired.
I will be going back as soon as the MPEG4 upgrade happens.
I get all HD locals by OTA except FOX-HD (which will be going full power by 7-20----3 more days).
Any thoughts?

Barney

Since my account has $0.97 credit...even though the account is de-activated, all I have to do is call to start up again.....so they said its like "in-active".....but I don't see any chance of an upgrade in my area for more than a year....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)