Quick question on current promotions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bmh2208

Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
I see everywhere about the $1 install deal and had a few quick questions:

1) Is there no monthly mirroring fee, (just pay $5.00 for lease of receiver)?

2) How long do yall think before they will discontinue this promotion?

3) What will my monthly bill be?

I figure $50(basic service) + $5 X 3 receivers = $65 per month plus taxes.

or is it $5 extra per receiver for mirroring fee. The reason I ask is that they are still showing a mirroring fee on the Voom website under the base plan if you don't do the promotion.

Thanks in advance.

1. corrrect
2. Currently ends March1st but could be extended. but Iwouldn't wait.
3 to tired to do your math. lol

Hey for a buck what are you waiting for. Santa Dolan has come and you didn't even have to leave out milk and cookies.

bmh2208 said:
I figure $50(basic service) + $5 X 3 receivers = $65 per month plus taxes.

or is it $5 extra per receiver for mirroring fee. The reason I ask is that they are still showing a mirroring fee on the Voom website under the base plan if you don't do the promotion.

Thanks in advance.

That $65/mo + state tax is what I was quoted when I placed my order last week for the 'Voom' Package with 3 recievers.

It's funny - I haven't even got it installed yet and I'm concidering the VaVaVoom Package.

Shawn

The base plan does still have the mirroring charge. Base fee is $199 install, $9.50 for the first reciever and $14.50 for each additional...With the promotion its $1 install, $5 for each receiver. With the promotion your adding is correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts