Quick question on SiriusXM music channels

Then why if I went the Flex Pack route I’d have to pay extra for the SiriusXM channels? (Note: I’m not being rude but simply asking a question.)
Whenever I want to add the SiriusXM channels, I opt for the $10 Latino Bonus Pack, instead of the $6 stand-alone SiriusXM package. Latino Bonus Pack gets me all of the SiriusXM channels that Dish carries, plus the Dish CD channels, Disney XD, and obviously a bunch of Spanish-language basic cable channels also. Those additional channels make it worth the extra cost for me. Even then, I do not keep the package all of the time, though.

FWIW the Flex Pack has a small handful of the Muzak channels included and has for a long time now.
That is an extended free preview, as I have pointed out in other threads. Dish never turned off the free preview for most of the channels that had been playing Holiday music last year. The usual holiday map-down next to the shopping channels ended in January, but the music channels remain in free preview on their regular channel numbers. I think that this may have been a mistake. Even if Dish is now aware of their mistake, they may have chosen to extend the preview even further, as part of their continued effort to provide more free programming during the coronavirus crisis. I do not expect those music channels to remain available for free forever, though.

Even though I get some of the the SiriusXM music channels for free in my package, I still rather listen to it on both my Onyx Pluses (home and vehicle). Not only do I prefer listening to my music on them, but there are plenty of other stations to listen to as well (such as SiriusXM Patriot, The Billy Graham Channel, SiriusXM Triumph, C-Span Radio, and Today Show Radio to name a few, as well as the limited-run channels that have been on like Johnny Carson Radio was). I also prefer the app.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I didn't know the Insult Comic Dog had his own channel. :thumbup
Funny! :clapping Anyways, the channel SiriusXM Triumph has people like Dave Ramsey, Glenn Beck, Dr. Laura, and Nancy Grace. Are are pretty cool to listen to. They also have Ken Coleman and Chris Hogan, but I haven't listened to either of their shows yet.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts