Quicky - DP34/DP44

you can run up to 4 duals from one 44 with 4 lines 1 to each box only 2 from a 34 2 lines to each box

Last edited:
Thanks again. Now; My Sys Info says I have a DP-Twin-2
Will that work to feed the DP44 to feed a dual tuner from each output on the DP44?
Just full of questions aren't I. Promise this will be the last. This week anyway.

Yes. The DPP44 (the 2nd P is for Plus, there is no "DP44") can be fed by a DP Twin, DPP Twin, and/or separate DP LNBFs such as on SuperDISH.

From post #1 I get the If you have more than 2 receivers but if you have only 2 and not more than 3 satellites it will be much cheaper to replace the DP Twin with the DPP Twin.

Thanks BobaBird.
I currently have one Dish500( DP-twin-2) and only get/need 2 satelites(119.110)
I currently feed two 301 receivers. Soon to be one 301, one 625( Want to feed dual tuners with one coax)

I just want to plan for the future and be able to use the 4 coaxes pre-wired into the house to feed four sepatrate recievers single or dual tuner with one coax each.

Why cheaper to swap the DP twin for DPP twin. Would that eliminate the need for the DPP44 in my current situation? Or possible future situation.

You have all been a big help. Thanks

Thanks again BobaBird.
I currently have just two receivers. 301 and 625 but plan on one or more additional single/dual tuners in the future so I'll just go ahead and get the DPP44 now and be all set.
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)