R-15 One button to Guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

veerg

Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Does any one know if it is possible to see the Guide with one time press. Now it is after two.
I also saw "press the Guide on the unit and then press and hold Active and let go". But I believe that was for R-20. I tried it on R-15 and did not work.

If anybody finds out a way please let me know..

Yes, I was asking about, if you press Guide on the remote, it should take you directly to the channel guide and not the filter screen. So there is a solution for the HR20. But what about R-15 ?........The software up grade, is it some thing DirectTv still has to come up with or is it already released and I have to do download some thing ?..

Yes, I was asking about, if you press Guide on the remote, it should take you directly to the channel guide and not the filter screen. So there is a solution for the HR20. But what about R-15 ?........The software up grade, is it some thing DirectTv still has to come up with or is it already released and I have to do download some thing ?..

It would be a software upgrade that NDS would have to come up with.Will they?.Your guess is as good as mine.:confused:

Well call me the wierd one.I like the guide filters,I find I can get to the channel I want faster thru the guide filters than without.The faster you get to the channel the longer the batteries last.;)

As to get to the guide quick.Two quick pushes on the guide button and your there on my R15.;)

First my apologies for the thread necromancy.

I seem to have lost the default guide filters on my R15 after a power cycle of the box. I have a probably weird request as to how can I get those guide filters back? :)

For which one?.The R15 would need a software upgrade.For the HR20 it's described over at DBSTalk.;)

Jhone,
This info IS available here, I know I have posted it at least once and others have as well.
Do a search and you will find this info.
I have no problem with dbstalk, but why go elsewhere if the info is already here ?

Jimbo

Jhone,
This info IS available here, I know I have posted it at least once and others have as well.
Do a search and you will find this info.
I have no problem with dbstalk, but why go elsewhere if the info is already here ?

Jimbo

Because the more information you can check out about something the better?.That's my opinion knowledge is power.;)

Also I feel with Earl's resources and knowledge nobody does it better.:rolleyes:

I have two of the R15-100s which as far as I know was not supposed to be upgraded. I am not a member of the cutting edge or anything like that. Last week I suddenly had a display option in my settings and was able to set it so I went straight to the guide with one push of the guide button. Thought I would see something about it here, but I have not so I am posting my experience.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts