R15 (DVR) Receiver Rewind/Replay Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

diitto

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 10, 2005
Hi... I have an R15 receiver and I use it a lot to watch football or basketball programs... Often I want to see a play again so I use the remote to backup to some place before the action I want to replay and then I hit the 'play' button again... About half the time, if not more, rather than playing from the point I backed up to, instead after a moment's pause the video jumps right back to where it was before I started backing up. I sometimes have to backup two or three times to be able to see what I want to see... It's done this since the first day I bought it... And I know one other person who has the exact same problem with the exact same receiver... We also own an HR10-250 and it does NOT have this problem...

Does anyone have any information about this particular problem, especially if there is information about some sort of downloadable software fix??? I doubt there is but it doesn't hurt to ask... Is it a well known problem or not??? I've put up with it to this point but it's beginning to be more and more of a problem...

I am also considering moving to one of the new HD-DVR's (HR20-700S) along with the AT9-5LNB dish... Any feedback on that new receiver??? Is it getting good reviews??? Or full of issues???

Any help would be appreciated...

thanks... bob...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts