Radio Play "A Christmas Carol" available for donation to Cancer Research!

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
Airs 5PM on Christmas Eve! If you can't hear it locally, or would like to enjoy, it's our pleasure. Download from: Index of /audio Or, just click and enjoy in your browser's player at: http://i1430.com/audio/christmascarol2011.mp3 just right click to download the show! All local voices! Lots of work went into it, we hope you enjoy! It's the 1939 script as performed on "The Campbell Playhouse" done once again this year by WION for you.

Last edited:
I recognized just a few voices in it, but it was very well done, and that must have taken quite a while to assemble and complete!

Great job and a good story that everyone should enjoy.

You can now order a copy of the CD by visiting www.i1430.com

Yes, thanks to me showing Jim how to use Google Docs to create a form!

This year's donations will be donated to my team "Volunteers for a Cure" to help out the Ionia Relay for Life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to those who are ordering the CD's! We even had some folks ask about ordering copies of LAST YEAR'S WION Christmas Carol! We'll be making them as the orders come in, and the 2012 "Volunteers for a cure" team in the 2012 relay for life says "Thank you!".....not to mention, "think warm weather!" We hope to donate a "goodly" amount to cancer research! See the form on our website by clicking on the link on our main page, and if ordering please INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts