Raising rates with ESPN2 HD & TNT HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sharpie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
It looks like D* will be raising their rates in the upcoming months. Does anyone else think that the addition of ESPN 2HD and TNT HD will occur just shortly before or after the increase? I think the additions will occur just before the rate increase so D* can say, "Yes we are raising rates but look at the 2 new HD channels you were given"

raising the rates of basic packages is not reflected on HD additions. If they raise the HD pack to add those 2 channels than that's another thing, but it would be crazy to raise the already ridiculusly high 10.99 HD price. I hope that was priced high to adjust, because cable co's charge about $1 per HD channel in their HD packs.

My un-offical understanding is that DIRECTV will not be increasing the HD programming cost, just adding more channels.

For those who are not under a 1 yr. programming agreement, TOTAL CHOICE may go up $1. to $2./per mo. around April - May '05.

-Robert

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)