Raleigh WTVD 11 Sound Sync Issues

Pakbackr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Anyone else in the Raleigh area experiencing the sound sync issues on local HD channel - WTVD 11...E*'s new HD feed, not the OTA? Seems the sync issue varies, but overall its there almost all the time. I have this problem on no other channels. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Me 2

I have been having the same issues. I noticed it tonight while watching World News Tonight ( Switched from CBS news after the first time I saw Katie Couric)

Its driving my wife crazy. She's ready to have the whole system ripped out and replaced with D* like we had before. We may not have had as many HD channels, but we could watch the ones we really wanted to - the major networks!

This isn't just an HD problem. It also applies to the SD channel. The only way I can watch is if I switch to the OTA. It seems to work fine?????

I am in the NYC area and WNYW-DT Fox 5 had the same thing for awhile. It was eventually fixed.

Complain to both Dish Tech Support and to the station you are having trouble with and they will expedite a solution I am sure.

Hang in there folks.. This is new to all of us. :)

Yep, seen this issue lately. Neither Dish nor the local station have done anything yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts