Rave HD

tsduke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Iowa
Been watching the Phil Collins concert. Awesome picture quality and sound. This is the first time I really sat down and watched anything on Rave. If all the concerts on there have this good of quality then they better add external storage soon because I'm gonna need it.

That Phil Collins concert was also the first thing I watched on Rave. I recorded it a few nights ago and watched it. Superb picture quality. I was quite impressed.

I've enjoyed quite a few concerts on that channel but wish they would have more newer concerts and not so much repeats.

The Queen concert with Paul Rodgers had great video and sound. Some of the more recent concerts seem less vibrant.

I have watched a few concerts but I really like "Later with Jools Holland." They have had some excellent bands that I listen to but have never seen on tv before like Old Crow Medicine Show.

Us old folks enjoyed the Chicago concert, even tho' that was a made for TV thing with an MC vs. a real concert. I've also enjoyed Collins, Pretenders, Fleetwood Mac, Gabriel, others I can't remember...!

Since this channel is HD, I have the suspicion that the concerts you are referring to, were unfortunately recorded recently. :eek: :river

For example, Gabriel blew out his (previously wonderful) voice a number of years ago (long before the first HD cameras)...

I have watched a few concerts but I really like "Later with Jools Holland." They have had some excellent bands that I listen to but have never seen on tv before like Old Crow Medicine Show.

Missed that! Gonna have to look for this show - love OCMS.....

Rave is one of the Vooms that we tune into a lot at our house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts