Rave Today

timjf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
Tuned to Rave today (4pm est) and saw Jethro Tull and Yes perform. :music Loved it! Anyway - couldn't watch it all . Has this been shown before? Nothing in the program guide about this so I'm not sure when/if it'll be on again. Anyone see this?

I saw the Jethro Tull / Yes combo also. It was great seeing these old-timers perform. I saw Yes in concert in Dayton Ohio in 1978. It is amazing that the old guys sound so good 26 years later. That said, I would love it if I could tell in advance who will be performing on Rave. The PG is often wrong or missing the artist name in the info.

If you just hit info off the surfbar sometimes you don't have the artists name, but if you look at the channel through the program guide on the top in yellow will always have the artist's name.

Why can't they just update the PG correctly? I mean it's not like VOOM is at some other company's mercy when it comes to providing the info.

The question is who is making the mistakes. Is it VOOM that is not providing the correct information? I doubt because I have spoken to the programmers and they have said that they pass the information along but zap2it always shortens the information of PG. So I may be wrong on this one but I tend to think that zap2it is the one providing us with wrong information in the PG.

Look, I'm a big fan of Voom - but they're not exactly run like a well-oiled machine. The smart money says the mistakes are Voom's! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts