Rebate Phone Number

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pesttech

Original poster
Feb 5, 2006
Hey everyone what's going on. Not too long ago I saw a phone number posted in a post asking if people got their rebates.

I bought both the DVR and the HDDVR and I called the number and got the $100 rebate for the DVR immediately as a credit on my bill. The person I spoke with couldn't do both credits at the same time (something about a $200 max at a time) he told me to call in a month later to get the other one for my HD-DVR. Well it's a month later and I can't find the number. Can someone help me out, as I'd really appreciate any help.

Just called the number I saw posted awhile back on who to call for a rebate status. Called them both times and got the rebates credited to my account with no problems. Took like 5 minutes both times I called.

did u buy your receiver from dtv or someone else? did u have to send in the receipt or did they take care of it over the phone?

I bought my HDtivo from dtv and never received my rebate, called the retention # and was credited $100 instantly.;)

I called and got an H20 installed for free. Installation also includes new AT9 dish. Cost of unit is 199 with 200 rebate. Even though I dont need locals over sat, I wanted to get the unit free before leasing comes and any channels released in MPEG4 only. I dont want a scramble to get the new dish up when the announce anything new. May not happen for a while but its also good to get rid of an older SD receiver.

I just called the number and they said the H20 $200 rebate was mail-in only! I did get my H20 from a non-D* retailer, but know other people who got the $200 credit over the phone. Both the first CSR and his supervisor were saying there is NO WAY to do a credit for the rebate over the phone!!! Apparently, my negotiating skills are really bad! :mad:

I just ordered HD and they charged me a 99$ install fee is that normal. Or should I be calling back getting them to wave the fee. I have been a sub since 2004.

Everytime I call D* about applying the H20 $200 rebate to my account, the CSR has no idea what I'm talking about. They can't even find an option on their system that allows them to make this entry. Is there a secret password or hidden screen that allows this?? I guess I will have to use the mail-in method and wait until Labor Day to get my $'s back! :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)