Rebate Status

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GregJAllison

Original poster
Aug 28, 2005
Is there a website to check the status of a rebate? I would hate to call D* to try and get something answered by a csr.

not being sarcastic or anything :rolleyes: but short of checking your mailbox everyday, i don't believe there is anywhere you can find this info. has it been 6-8 weeks since you submitted the rebate? if so, i would go ahead and call D* and inquire as to its status. you may not get an answer but it could be worth a try.

Thanks for the reply folks. I printed off a rebate form that I found using D* website search and it has been just a few weeks. Hopefully I too can receive a rebate in 3 weeks!!!

Plywodstatebum said:
I never got a Order Confirmation Number so I can't send mine in till they send me one. They said they would mail everything to me.
If you ordered through customer retention, they should have given you a Conf # on the phone. If not, call and ask. They never sent anything with the conf.# to me, I had to look back into my hand scribbled notes from the day that I talked to CR.

It also says on the rebate form you don't have to have a confirmation number.

Well, instead of sending me the check, they sent me yet another rebate form!! :mad

GregJAllison said:
Thanks for the reply folks. I printed off a rebate form that I found using D* website search and it has been just a few weeks. Hopefully I too can receive a rebate in 3 weeks!!!

Greg----- can you tell me just where you found that rebate form on the D website?

I've just been there--- did a search for *rebate* and got some hits. First one was for *redemption form*.

Here's what was there:

* STEP 1
After you purchase a DIRECTV® System you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail. Fill out the redemption form enclosed with the letter (originals only – duplications of this form will not be accepted).

STEP 2
Attach your first month's DIRECTV bill to the completed redemption form.

STEP 3
Mail both documents to:
DVD PLAYER REDEMPTION, P.O. Box 425, Mira Loma, CA 91752-0425. Documents must be postmarked on or before 2/28/06.

STEP 4
The DVD player will be sent to your DIRECTV® service address within 6 - 8 weeks of our receipt of the Redemption Form. Enjoy your FREE DVD player! Please note that items are not for resale and DIRECTV is not responsible for misdirected mail.

Mail documents to the specified address on the form. Upon receipt of the completed form and copy of first bill, DIRECTV will ship one (1) DVD player to the name and address used to activate the DIRECTV account. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Offer expires 2/8/2006

So it looks as if the form is dependent upon purchasing the R10 from Dtv

I didn't. I bought mine at Best Buy (rebate attached) and I was already a customer of Dtv. (Div CSRs assured me that the rebate was valid for existing customers.)

So--- I don't know what to do at this point.

Does anyone have any ideas?

dobies

GregJAllison said:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)