Recommended C-Band Sat?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SpiffWilkie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Memphis, TN
I am without a way to move my dish at the moment and am currently pointed at 99W. Anyone else have suggestions as to a good sat to point at until I get a receiver or (Gbox 3000!)?
I like the networks on 99w, but sports feeds (especially during the tournament) would be good, too.

I like the networks on 99w, but sports feeds (especially during the tournament) would be good, too.

I've found that most college basketball games are Ku.

Looking at my feed log, most of the Analog CBand feeds I've watched in the last few months were on 95W and 97W.

For cband 95W is a nice option for a fixed dish because there are analog feeds (NBA and CollegeBB), ThisTV, FOX, CBS and digicipher has a couple decent ITC channels.

I'm no expert feed hunter though.

Do you have a Ku LNB for your BUD?

i found an analog receiver is really the best for moving the dish. My orb-7500 from eyeinthesky.net is more accurate than my v- box. The vbox has to be resynced pretty often if you move the dish around a lot.

If I had to leave it parked I would put it on AMC-3 for the rtn's an THISTV.

now this is another thought, with out a receiver to move it you can move it blind with a 12volt power supply from inside home, you will just need to know where you are at an where you are going so you don't over drive you're dish.

If I had to leave it parked I would put it on AMC-3 for the rtn's an THISTV.

now this is another thought, with out a receiver to move it you can move it blind with a 12volt power supply from inside home, you will just need to know where you are at an where you are going so you don't over drive you're dish.

12 volt power supply, huh? I'm sure I have some of those around somewhere. Does any one have an example handy?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts