Recording problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

griz_fan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 13, 2004
Meridian, Idaho
For the most part, I've had pretty good luck with our 522, no audio synch problems, no guide of death, etc... It has certainly been getting a workout over the last few months and the only complaint I have is over occasional recording problems. Naturally, it only seems to plague stuff my wife records. She often records to tuner 2 while watching on tuner 1. About once a week, the record light on the front of the unit for tuner 2 will go out in the middle of the show, but the guide still shows the record icon for that show, and any attempt to change channels on tuner 2 will give us the warning that recording is in progress. But, when we bring up the DVR menu, it only shows a portion of the show (i.e. 31 minutes recorded of an hour show, 48 minutes into that show).
I've done a front panel power button reset every few days, and our 522 is using the L206 firmware. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)