red p on screen

U

Unregistered

Original poster
There is a red uppercase P on the bottom left of my dish network tv - i can find no way to remove this and no one seems to no of this problem. have any of you experienced anything similar, and if so, how can I remove it?

There is another thread around here from about two weeks ago that talks about this issue. It means that the TV is in programming mode! I don't remember how to get it out of programming mode. I've searched the board and I can't find that other post. But I am sure the person that told the other person that had the problem is still around and will help you. It wasn't that complected, basically they forgot to take it out of programming mode at the factory. You could try to call Thompson (RCA) or a RCA TV repair shop, and tell them what you are experiencing and maybe they could tell you how to get rid of it. (I don't know) It just requires holding down certain buttons on the front panel, but I don't remember which ones.

Well, I found it at DBStalk.com, don't know if it is at Satelliteguys.us or not. But here is the link!
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=31839

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)