Red Wings in Columbus

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Red Wings in Columbus Oh

Hi guy's
I am heading to Columbus Ohio tommorow and am wondering from anyone lving in tat area.

Are the Detroit Red Wings games available down there ? I have been watching on FSD and know that that is out of the question, how about CBC fron Canada ? (9)

I will be down there for a week and would like to continue to follow their games. (I realize that Monday may be thier last game , but still would like to watch it.)

I will be staying in an area hotel.

Thanks for any input,

Jimbo

Last edited:
There are plenty of sports bars in the area that would allow you to catch the game. We do not get CBC in Columbus. Coming from MI i really miss being able to watch all the games on CBC. The Detroit game is on OLN Monday night so you will have no problems with receiving being able to watch it. If you let me know what part of town you are going to be staying, I could let you know of a couple of places that would be carring the game.

Jimbos,
You're always welcome here even to watch your evil Red Wings! I even have CBC.
Call me or send me a PM. If they're in HD it's great watching it on our 9 ft screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts