Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I can't watch the Reds on channel 95. Anyone know why? This is my local RSN - FSN-Cincinnati

I can't watch the Reds on channel 95. Anyone know why? This is my local RSN - FSN-Cincinnati

It seems that without the EI hd package that local customers are blacked out. That's what has been happening to me with the NESN hd games on 95. I'm in the NESN sd area, but not for the hd games. They have all been blacked out this year so far.

It seems that without the EI hd package that local customers are blacked out. That's what has been happening to me with the NESN hd games on 95. I'm in the NESN sd area, but not for the hd games. They have all been blacked out this year so far.

That sucks. I called Directv and they said I should get it. They said that their engineers couldn't find out why it wasn't working.

ramy, did you think to try channel 96? that's where i get my dray/fish games. although, i usually get them on 95 as well when they are being shown.

The guide said channel 95 was showing it and Directv told me that it should be coming in on that channel.

okay, now that i know you don't have the mpeg4 equipment yet........try pushing the reset button on your receiver. that should help. for awhile after i hooked up with directv in february, i couldn't get the lightning games on my h10, although they were on my rsn. tech supposrt told me to push the reset button and it worked.

i know the reds aren't in hd much but try that if you have a problem next time.

My Hr10-250 doesn't have a reset button. I can restart it, which I did and that didn't help either.

Could the problem be that channel 95 as not FSN - Cinci. I did not think that D* had FSN - Cinci as one of their RSN's in HD.

When did D* start carrying FSN Cinci in HD. Last I had heard they only had Sports Time Ohio.

i don't know about robbie but i do, so i got the game. the pq was very good....too bad the reds stink!!

you know ramy, it might be possible you were blacked out since it was an extra innings feed. if you had your locals in hd, you should have gotten the game.

ramy,

No I don't pay for the MLB EI. I live in Columbus, Oh which is considered Indians and Reds terriorty. So, I get both teams.

just to clarify and pardon me if this is dumb......robbie, you did say you got it on channel 95? do you have hd locals? if so, it could have been because you get your rsn's in hd.

sometimes if the fish are on channels 95 and 96, i get on both channels.

Yes I get my locals in HD. I have the 5 lnb with a HR20, H20, and three regular receivers. I have the Choice Plus package. Yes I get my rsn's in hd sometimes, not all the time. Yes I am a proud Alumni from The Ohio State University. You win some you lose some iceturkee.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)