Refurbished Harmony Remotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 19, 2005
last month there was a thread here which gave links to a website that sold refurbished Harmony remote units.

I guess during the changover to updated software it was lost or removed. Does anyone still have that link?

Just checked their website again. Now they have two older harmony remotes shown.

Last edited:
I'd get the 659.

I have two of these and the button layout is such that you will tactile memorize them in a few weeks flippin channels and more in weeks.

Now if they only had RF codes for my 811 :)

Kandiru said:
I'd get the 659.
I have two of these and the button layout is such that you will tactile memorize them in a few weeks flippin channels and more in weeks.
Now if they only had RF codes for my 811 :)
Now you tell me!;) I just ordered a Harmony 688 from Amazon.com. Will be interested to see how well it will integrate my few electronic units.
A friend loaned me a Pronto NEO remote to try on Chistmas day. Very poorley documented (especially their software), and they had few newer ircodes and brands available. It has a learning mode, but it was clunky and often took several attempts before the new codes would work. It has a large LCD screen, but sometimes you had to press the same button numerous times before tha associated action would occur.
I'm afraid that this remote is not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)