Regional Sport Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TulsaCoker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 15, 2006
Tulsa, Ok
Does anyone know typically how long after the Local HD channels are turned on before D* adds the HD-RSN?

Does anyone know typically how long after the Local HD channels are turned on before D* adds the HD-RSN?

Well, it has to be in hd first. Is yours? Also, you have to be in the dma, not just the area for that rsn.

As far as the first question yes, Fox Sports Southwest. On your second, I would assume so since Cox cable here in Tulsa carries the HD version.

As far as the first question yes, Fox Sports Southwest. On your second, I would assume so since Cox cable here in Tulsa carries the HD version.
We've had FSN SW HD since early April, and there haven't been any games in HD in that time (there was a Houston Rockets game, but it was blacked out in my OKC zipcode). The next scheduled FSN SW HD game is Rangers/Yankees on May 2nd.

We most likely will not see FSN Southwest in HD until D10 goes up and gives D* a national footprint for RSNs.

Cable and Directv don't play by the same rules. Unfortunately, cable usually has the better hand.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts