REGISTER FOR BARRY MANILOW TIX HERE!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
SHORT NOTICE!

WION in cooperation with our sister station, WGLM has secured for WION listeners 4 pairs of tickets to go see Barry Manilow in Grand Rapids this week! Here's how REGISTRATIONS have to go since the time is SHORT!

1) You can post here that you'd like to get registered from now through Midnight on Wednesday (3/23) For those "new" here, simply "reply" and start typing!

2) You can post on our Facebook Page in the proper thread that you want to be registered! (facebook.com/i1430)

3) You can call our Comment line of 616-425-9270, tell us you want to be registered and leave your contact information! (tell us why you enjoy WION while you're on the line...it may get you on the radio!!)

We'll put all the names from here, our facebook and our Comment line in a hat, and draw (4) winners, each getting one pair. Winners' names given to the "Will Call" window at Van Andel Arena, the Concert is Friday the 25th at 7:30 in Grand Rapids.

Concert info here

Last edited:
Reactions: KE4EST
SHORT NOTICE!

WION in cooperation with our sister station, WGLM has secured for WION listeners 4 pairs of tickets to go see Barry Manilow in Grand Rapids this week! Here's how REGISTRATIONS have to go since the time is SHORT!

1) You can post here that you'd like to get registered from now through Midnight on Wednesday (3/23) For those "new" here, simply "reply" and start typing!

2) You can post on our Facebook Page in the proper thread that you want to be registered! (facebook.com/i1430)

3) You can call our Comment line of 616-425-9270, tell us you want to be registered and leave your contact information! (tell us why you enjoy WION while you're on the line...it may get you on the radio!!)

We'll put all the names from here, our facebook and our Comment line in a hat, and draw (4) winners, each getting one pair. Winners' names given to the "Will Call" window at Van Andel Arena, the Concert is Friday the 25th at 7:30 in Grand Rapids.

Concert info here

I would REALLY love to win tickets to Barry Manilow's concert. I have wanted to go to his concert since I saw it announced on tv. Since my office closed a year ago we live on a tight budget and could not afford it.

SHORT NOTICE!

Concert info here

Please enter me in the drawing for Barry Manilow tickets! I am so excited!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS OF TICKETS TO BARRY MANILOW'S FRIDAY NIGHT CONCERT: (EACH OF YOU GET A PAIR..Pick them up with your legal I.D. at the Will Call Window at Van Andel Arena:

1) CORA LEITTER GARCIA
2) CAROL KUHTZ
3) BEN WELLER
4) SHANNI KERR
5) JANI MILLARD

Hope you all enjoy the show! Congratulations from WION and WGLM