Reissue all paper money on whim of 1 judge?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Do you think paper money should be redesigned per the judge's order?

• Yes, the judge's order should stand and all paper money be redesigned and reissued.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • No, Congress should overrule this order and clarify limits to the law.

Votes: 35 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Constitution set up Congress to make decisions on how to run the country. It also established the Supreme Court. Congress created the Federal Court system and can (and has) limit what it can review or not review. Congress can now decide to let this ride, or act.

"Justice" is in the eye of the beholder. Different points of view come to different conclusions. We compromise, and stagger on thru life.

I would think that "hardhearted" might be considered a mental disability. It's being mentally unable to be accepting of others.
So, why are you not more accomodating of those with this disability? Do you get to pick and choose which disabilities get accomodated? You need to accept those with the disability of hardheartedness, and accomodate their needs! Try to be more understanding of them, instead of telling the poor souls to get screwed!
Practice what you preach.

Tom in TX
Rationalizing ramblings which make no sense whatsoever as you try to justify yourself. Hardhearted is a very good Biblical term. The Bible offers a number of warnings to the hardhearted. In my role as preacher/prophet I am fulfilling my duty in warning in strong terms of the sin many hold dear. The self-righteous like to rationalize that God allowed bad things to happen to the Jews because they became sexually immoral. A closer reading of the scripture will show that not caring for those in need was mentioned far more often than sexual matters. Jesus saved his harshest words for those who felt they were self-sufficient and self-righteous. I follow Jesus example whenever possible.

The Constitution set up Congress to make decisions on how to run the country. It also established the Supreme Court. Congress created the Federal Court system and can (and has) limit what it can review or not review. Congress can now decide to let this ride, or act.

"Justice" is in the eye of the beholder. Different points of view come to different conclusions. We compromise, and stagger on thru life.
Unfortunately for you, you are not the single person who gets to decide justice, and you are not the single person who gets to decide what the court should and should not consider in enforcing the law of the land. Thank God for that.

As I said, and you ignored, Congress has already passed laws regarding descrimination. The judge is not enacting, making or writing law. He has made a judgement in accordance with the law of the land. That is the judge's role. That you don't like the law or our legal system is beside the point.

... In my role as preacher/prophet ...

With that statement, I will simply say we agree to disagree, and drop it with you. I don't want to see this thread sent to the Pit, a place I avoid.

With that statement, I will simply say we agree to disagree, and drop it with you. I don't want to see this thread sent to the Pit, a place I avoid.
I'm not the one who first had to make a big deal out of my profession. It was used by others to criticize me for how I expressed myself. Perhaps you should think twice before starting an obviously controversial thread the next time. The Pit is probably a better setting for it. This is not a subject for "chit-chat". Not when you set it up with the confrontational language you did.

What is so funny about this entire argument is that the blind are usually the first to pick up on a note which is counterfeit. Their sense of touch can allow them to know that a counterfeit bill is different than a normal bill.

Personally, I believe there should be something on the bill that can help the blind discern between a $1 and a $100 bill. Just think outside the box. Everyone else already has.

I follow Jesus example whenever possible.

I wonder when Jesus ever told someone "Screw You" because they didn't agree with him! Can you point me to that Scripture reading? I'd like to read that one!

Tom in TX

In my role as preacher/prophet I am fulfilling my duty in warning in strong terms of the sin many hold dear.

I guess I'm just not used to preacher/prophets fulfilling their duty by telling people "SCREW YOU" :)
But, if that's your mission, so be it!!
I always thought preachers would be a little more compassionate in trying to get their ideas across. But I've learned alot about "preachers" from you!

Tom in TX

I guess I'm just not used to preacher/prophets fulfilling their duty by telling people "SCREW YOU" :)
But, if that's your mission, so be it!!
I always thought preachers would be a little more compassionate in trying to get their ideas across. But I've learned alot about "preachers" from you!

Tom in TX
"Piss on the blind" is ok for you? I've made how many posts trying to convince people compassionately, with no effect. Too bad, but the piss on the blind statement just set me off. Too bad, but you should know by now I'm not as namby pamby as some other preachers you know about expressing myself. Equating being compassionate for those with physical needs and those who demonstate the sin of selfishness is ridiculous, and if you don't recognize that, you have more problems than how I express myself. The KJV may not interpret the statements of the prophets as "screw you", but it you don't think those who the statements were directed at found them offensive, you aren't paying attention. Why do you think the life expectancy of prophets was relatively short? People were offended and felt insulted. If you can't see that the people with canes and dogs aren't the really blind ones.

' "Piss on the blind" is ok for you? '

And could you kindly point out where I ever conveyed any such sentiments?

"Too bad, but you should know by now I'm not as namby pamby as some other preachers you know about expressing myself."

I was just confused, I guess, when I read how you try to emulate Jesus in your life!

May the Peace of the Lord be with you this Advent season!

Tom in TX

Will you all stop attacking each other or should I close the thread?

I think I will close the thread for now and let people cool off. If other mods feel I overreacted please feel free to reopen the thread.

See ya
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)