Relay for Life Contest Winner

pbeeman

WION Community Events Coordinator
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Garry Osborn and the Afternoon Show won the contest between the 2 hosts!

Garry Osborn collected $406 to beat Jim and the morning show by $1!

The Morning Show collected $405 for Relay for Life.

Donations can still be made online, but it won't effect the contest!

Team member Heather Beeman is collecting donations to cut her 15 inches of hair as a donation to Locks of Love! Please help her reach her goal of $100 in donations! To make a donation visit http://main.acsevents.org/goto/hmaebee or contact me at IoniaKidsClub@gmail.com. You can follow this event named "Heather Goes Hairless" on Facebook!

Thank you Satellite Guys for all your support!

Last edited:
What a wonderful RELAY we all had! Our team has $854.57 in donations right now and with more expected to be turned in this week we should hit $1199.57. Heather, Vicki, and James all walked over 50 laps earning the 50 Laps Certificate. Andi Lask, Jade Butler, Amanda Grescowle Lask, Tony Lask,Anthony Lask Susan Hillis-Halliwill all walked over 25 laps earning a certificate. And several more VOLUNTEERS walked between 10-25 laps. I think there were a few more awards, but I need to dig out our lap tracking sheet to know for sure! I am just amazed to be a part of such a wonderful TEAM!

And special THANKS goes out to Margo who sat with our booth all day and all night to manage our booth fundraisers and help us count laps! Your assistance was greatly appreciated!

I have been told by several who stopped by to visit us at Relay that our tent/encampment was the best with all the necessary comforts of RELAY! A THANK YOU goes out to everyone who donated food to help this event be a success for our TEAM!

1005595_4594402392259_441590921_n.jpg
The Volunteers for a Cure Relay for Life Team

969913_4594400872221_1863348165_n.jpg
And Heather's new haircut...thanks for all who supported "Heather Goes Hairless!"

Penny thanks for allowing us to do a few laps with you!

After losing my aunt on Friday afternoon to cancer, the walk had more meaning to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)