2 normally closed, platinum

Attachments

• IMG_20200516_230125.jpg
    IMG_20200516_230125.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 276
  • relay.PNG
    relay.PNG
    142 KB · Views: 293
Yes, that one will work if the pin out spacing is the same.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Looks like an exact replacement. If you haven't already got the SRD series relay I would order the exact replacement. They are both readily available.

Reactions: KE4EST
I have the problem that makes me error, and if I give a few blows to the relays it continues working for a while, and so on

I assume these are wrong

The relay is definitely a good candidate for the failed part. As long as you have good soldering skills you have little to lose. Look the board over closely for bad solder joints.

I have the problem that makes me error, and if I give a few blows to the relays it continues working for a while, and so on

I assume these are wrong
Relay(s) is/are failing - time to replace. Do both while you have it apart or you will probably be doing the other one later and have to take it apart again. :(

I don't understand your use of the word platinum ??? Since the relays job is to pass current to the motor I would say they are normally open.

I don't understand your use of the word platinum ??? Since the relays job is to pass current to the motor I would say they are normally open.
a person told me this.....

The only thing that is important is to check that the relay is the same in terms of the platinum position, there are two types 1 normally open. And 2 normally closed,

a person told me this.....

The only thing that is important is to check that the relay is the same in terms of the platinum position, there are two types 1 normally open. And 2 normally closed,
The relay in any of these dish movers is a SPDT(Single pole-Double throw). It has a common and one side is normally closed and one is normally open.

Reactions: Magic Static