Replacement drive for HR10-250 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rustolemite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2004
Pineville, LA
this maybe the wrong place for this question but I have a HR10-250 that was modified with the Tivo no call hack, and it seems the hard drive is dying... does anybody know a online site where I can purchase another drive with the "no call" software on it ?? I pay for the premium package from D so I get Tivo for free but don't have a phone line so I need the no call hack ... or can you really use a HR10-250 withouth a phone line installed ?

thanks

Once it is activated, you can use the HR10-250 without a phone line. After 2 weeks, you will get daily "Need to call" messages, but they don't affect the operation.

check out TiVoCommunity.com. Ask this question in the HD TiVo section.

rustolemite said:
this maybe the wrong place for this question but I have a HR10-250 that was modified with the Tivo no call hack, and it seems the hard drive is dying... does anybody know a online site where I can purchase another drive with the "no call" software on it ?? I pay for the premium package from D so I get Tivo for free but don't have a phone line so I need the no call hack ... or can you really use a HR10-250 withouth a phone line installed ?
thanks

www.weaknees.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)