Replacement mesh ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Greg Mueller

Munich Oktoberfest
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Datil, NM
The wife and I reassembled the "Perfect 10" today and it looks like a couple of the "petals" have sustained a small amount of damage to the mesh. Luckily the mesh is in sections that are probably 18" by 5'

Anyone know where I can find replacement mesh?

Greg Mueller said:
The wife and I reassembled the "Perfect 10" today and it looks like a couple of the "petals" have sustained a small amount of damage to the mesh. Luckily the mesh is in sections that are probably 18" by 5'

I have heard screen dore screen will rotk , but I would probably try sheet metal roof flashing ?

wyr

Greg Mueller said:

How bad is the damage? my dish works great, many dents, a few small holes, but nothing really bad, works good on both c/ku, well no "good" on ku but it works :)

The perfect 10 was a pretty good dish, as long as it's not warped or has big sections of mesh missing.

It just has little areas where the mesh does not quite lay flat. There is one area about 6" square where it looks like a branch may have fallen and made a dent.

Probably I'm worried about nothing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts