Replacement Remote Control Stickers (living room, etc)

Nebugeater:

I was thinking of one that connects with the PC and that one seems like it will do both handheld and PC, aren't the labels more expensive on Dymo vs Brother?

Probably a little more expensive but in my exp using Brother label makers at work the Dymo labels are MUCH better in quality.

The one I linked does work stand along or as a printer connected to a PC. I have it connected to my PC most of the time and it is really easy to use.

I used to have one that attached to a PC at a previous job but I don't think they're that common or popular. Here's mine from work now (we have a similar one at home and my wife has a similar one at her work too):

View attachment 127251

Post-it shown for size reference

I find that whatever adhesive they use does not stick to the remote very well.

The stickers start moving and eventually come off.
I do not have that problem. The stickers stay stuck to the back of the remote...
I remembered that I did try to use one of the Dish remote stickers on a Directv remote one time, and it was exactly like Jim5506 described. That sticker did not last very long.

I got (2) replacement remotes yesterday and threw the stickers that came with them in a basket. If I need to know which remote it is, I point it at the TV and push a button. If it does something, it belongs to that one, if not, it belongs to the other.... Crazy how that works !

I got (2) replacement remotes yesterday and threw the stickers that came with them in a basket. If I need to know which remote it is, I point it at the TV and push a button. If it does something, it belongs to that one, if not, it belongs to the other.... Crazy how that works !
LOL, good method but too many steps for me. :)

Last edited:
Probably a little more expensive but in my exp using Brother label makers at work the Dymo labels are MUCH better in quality.

The one I linked does work stand along or as a printer connected to a PC. I have it connected to my PC most of the time and it is really easy to use.

I thought Brother was supposedly the higher rated one. When you connect it to the PC, does it basically print in whatever font is on the PC since it seems like you can do foreign language with the PC which can't be done from the keypad or any of the other symbols in the ASCII character set.

I used to have one that attached to a PC at a previous job but I don't think they're that common or popular. Here's mine from work now (we have a similar one at home and my wife has a similar one at her work too):

View attachment 127251

Post-it shown for size reference

Can't see the attachment as this is what it says when I click on it:
SatelliteGuys.US - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)