ReplayTv Codes For Use With VOOM Receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Spike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Suburbs of Milwaukee
ReplayTv Codes For Use With VOOM Receivers?

Hello,

I don't know if any of you will be able to help me, but I thought I would ask. I need to know what the codes are to program a 5504 Replaytv and 5508 Replay for use with 2 VOOM HD Sat. Receivers. Do any of you happen to know what the codes might be?

Thank you in advance to any of you that might be able to help.

dfergie,

Thank you. I found it at the AVS forum.

For the sake of any of you who may be trying to get VOOM and Replay to work as well, 0869 is the code. It is the default Motorola code.

I really appreciate your help.

Spike and dfergie, you are the reason this forum exists! Nice job.

Still enjoying HDTV under mostly clear if dark Seattle skies, Gill

dfergie,

Help me to understand here, please. I do use wirns. What do you mean re-image my drive to a 50XX series? And what is a CA?

The 55xx series is identical to the 50xx except software updates...with the when you re-image drive to the 50xx series you get poopli access( program sharing) and CA , Commercial Advance where the Replay skips almost all commercials... this is the way I view my local noon day news an hour later but.. it takes about 40 minutes... :)this is discussed on both avs and planetreplay....

I have 3 replays all upgraded 5040's to 250HD. All are networked and I use Poopli for programs. Your right in saying if you dont have it you dont know what your MISSING!!

there are drive images ava... avs and Replay... I have made my own and use them... If you have a dvd burner on the pc, get ReVuew and dvArchive both from planetreplay along with tmpgdvdauthor you can burn a dvd of downrezzed hd in about an hour or so... the images are about 500-600mbs or so...
Spike said:
I see,

Now you have my attention. What would you suggest?

Also you have to download RTV patch 2.4 to patch or re-image your drive and also you can convert to 2 drive sys... I have a 250 gig maxtor with a 40 gig in one 5040 , a 200 seagate and a 30 gig maxtor in another ... and in my 5504 I have a 80 gig seagate with a 40 gig maxtor....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)