Report Incorrect Dish Network Thread Links Here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
One piece of warning: With the New Software upgrade any reference to any link within a post/thread now gone! We are going to restore the most obvious ones and important ones. Let us know if there's another one that you would like us to restore. I am going to re-open the thread so that you can let us know about these missing links.

One thing that I noticed is that when you visit the forums, the thread titles that I had previously read still seem to be in Bold type. Up until this time, only unread titles were Bold.

Instead of doing it that way it has a message across the screen that says that all the posts below were unread, something like that, I cannot remember the message now.

Can you do something so it remembers the "Display mode"? I prefer the hybrid mode.

ie. I open a thread, I set diplay mode to hybrid, read the first page, click the second page of posts and it reverts back to linear mode. doesnt remember form page to page or thread to thread.So I have to change the mode for every page I try to read. It worked fine before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts