Report ?

rkr0923

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2004
South
On my report back screen it says phone 0 and last report "unsuccessful"
Is this normal?
It would seen that anything "unsuccessful" can't be good.

Yes, it is normal. That function is not currently working properly. At this point, the calling back report is not required.

mine reports back.

last successful report: 05:13 AM 05/18/04
last Report time: 05:13 AM 05/18/04
last report status: Successful
Phone number: 1-800-348-4922
Modem tone/pulse: Pulse

got a phone line plugged in?

cool, i was starting to worry about this one, i was like, why does mine say "0" :)

I connected a phone line and a few weeks later the system reported back successfully
it seems to be running on a fairly infrequent schedule. Also I think that the STB needs to be powered down in order to attempt to report??? just a guess though.

mine doesn't even have a callback number. everything else is blank or n/a or some such.

I think its just an irregular thing. Keep a phone line plugged in and eventually it will report back I think.

yes, have phone line, but why they require one I haven't figured out yet.
why so long to change ota map, can't they just zap it, push a button or something?

Apparently a new user on here just installed today has the new OTA scanning software on his motorola box. So as soon as they send out the software to the rest of us it wont be an issure anymore. I suppose the phone line will work with PPV etc like directv's does and also for some security purposes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)