Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Over the past few week we have been getting a number of Reported Posts from members because other members have been making fun of their favorite team, favorite player or favorite football conference.

PLEASE GROW UP. If you can't handle the fact that other members might have a favorite player, team or conference that is different then your then perhaps you should refrain from visiting or posting in our sports section.

Part of the fun of sports is the rivalries that are created and trying to defend your favorites. (Hell I am a Red Sox fan that does not mean I hate Yankees fans, and can take the heat when a Yankees fan makes fun of my team (besides the fact that this year they probably deserve it) :)

Please only report posts which are in violation of our rules here at SatelliteGuys. If you don't know what the rules are please CLICK HERE to be taken to them. Misuse of the Report A Post button could lead to the users removal from the sports forum.

Please remember all of the staff here are volunteer and work full time jobs we don't have time to keep checking on threads that are reporting just because someones favorite is being made fun of.

With that said, HAVE FUN and enjoy our sports section here at SatelliteGuys. :)

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts