Republic Wireless shutting down as Dish moves customers over to Boost Infinite

Bm is prepaid and bi is post paid.
And they have what's called a smart network. It can automatically switch between dish's own 5g network as well at att and tmobile. However you need a compatible device. Without a compatible device I believe you get a sim for att or mobile. Not sure if it's strictly address based or other factors.

This is from the site:

All iPhone 15 models are compatible with the Boost Wireless Network — America's Smart Network. The Android devices listed below are compatible when purchased directly from Boost Infinite. Stay tuned for future updates as more compatible devices become available.

Apple​

• iPhone 15
  • iPhone Plus
  • iPhone 15 Pro
  • iPhone 15 Pro Max

Samsung​

• Samsung A23 5G

Motorola​

• Motorola razr
  • Moto g 5G - 2023
  • Moto g 5G
  • Moto g stylus 5G - 2023
  • Motorola edge+ - 2023
  • Motorola edge+ - 2022

Thanks got it. And that explains why they are pushing the 15 models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlesrshell
Note that T-Mo has now MUCH better coverage, and some say it is #2. Now and then.

I still find TMo to be quite inferior to ATT and VZW. At least in the northeast and FL. If you’re in a city 100% yes I might even say they are #1, but venture outside that and all bets are off.

Also, I think VZW is lagging behind ATT. I think they have oversold their network with MVNOs and it can’t handle it.

I still find TMo to be quite inferior to ATT and VZW. At least in the northeast and FL. If you’re in a city 100% yes I might even say they are #1, but venture outside that and all bets are off.

Also, I think VZW is lagging behind ATT. I think they have oversold their network with MVNOs and it can’t handle it.
I have Verizon in Central Florida, sucks also unless you are in a metro area.

No 5G options either from all 3 at my house, if I did not use wifi calling, I would never receive or make a call, luckily I have Charter for that.

Sorry, had trouble following this. Which is the prepaid one? BI or BM? I have held off on switching to BI because it’s a crap shoot which sim you get - att or TMo. Unless they can get me an ATT sim, I won’t switch, and from what everyone on the interwebs say, they have zero control over which sim you get. They are at the mercy of what their system determines is best.

Neither are Boost Mobile. As far as I know they both use Boost Infinite.
The Pre-paid plan allegedly uses the best service at your home address

My SIM card went wonky on my Boost Mobile phone (Samsung A23). I did all the normal stuff. Reboot, turn off reboot, turn off / remove card / re-enter card, reset network, reset the darn phone. None of it worked.

Went on the Boost app, did a chat, got in contact with someone on Friday evening almost immediately. They asked a couple questions, didn't ask me to repeat stuff I already said I had performed. Less than 5 minutes, a new SIM card on the way.

Get the SIM card. Put it in, contact them on App again. About 5 minutes later, I'm back on the mobile network. Was really impressed with the chat as I did a reboot of the phone, and was able to easily continue the chat on the app.

Not happy the SIM card plonked out on me, but the customer service was impeccable in speed and effectiveness.