Require a Motorola DSR 922

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gitpik

Original poster
Oct 19, 2006
HI,
Does anyone here know where I could buy a new Motorola DSR 922 in the Reno or Sparks, NV area. I just need the receiver and not a subscription. Pre big thankyou for any info.

I'm between the devil and the dark blue sea. I have a 10' Uniden dish set up with a Monterey 50 Receiver. Haven't used it for about 5 years now as have been on cable TV. So the decision is, do I get a DSR 922 Receiver so I can get the HBO & Cinemax channels Plus Discoverey or junk the whole system and Star Choice. I wish I could get Star Choice and still get HBO & Cinemax. I'm located at Vancouver Canada but also have a condo in Sparks,NV. so no problem buy any subscription available.

Easy solution:

Get a DSR 920 or 922 for your big dish along with a HDD200 or 201 decoder- order HBO/Showtime HD plus since you are in Canada - just go to the SC website to order a DSR505a online in order to get all the deals - Movies - big dish - Nets on SC

Get the best of both worlds

Checkout the satellite Swap-n-Shop at www.satforums.com for available 4DTV hardware deals

If you are in Canada rps satellite has the best deals on 4dtv, may work out cheaper than getting for the usa.
http://www.rpssat.com

I have had 4dtv for a few years and love it, you can also think of dvb and c/ku if you don't have that already.
Goold luck!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)