Requirements for a good registration program for a school annual dinner registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

manwawong

Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
What is your opinion for a computer program for a school annual dinner registration?

manwawong,

welcome to site.... I think you may have confused the HDTV programming forum with an actual programming forum. I will send the thread to our chit-chat forum since we do not have a software programming forum. Thanks for registering and visiting.

Ok, now that we in the proper forum (sort of). I do not know of any such software solution. There maybe one but I do not know one. However, if you want something quick, easy and painless that you may create with very little software coding, you may consider FILEMAKER PRO. www.filemaker.com It is a program that is very simple to use to create your own custom applications and it requires no coding but a simple knowledge of database relations. Of course, as the application gets more complicated, Filemaker allows for complex manipulation. If you have a server you may even use it to get the forms/apps from the web. Of course, this is a very simple solution (from the web).

What exactly are your **REQUIREMENTS**?

I do web and DB programming / consulting. Your description above is too nebulous :)

LER

welcome to the site. i think i know what you are talking/looking for. microsoft access has several tempeltes that lets you track regestriation etc. i am sure some of the open source office products have similar templetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)