Results!

ddlsmith

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2004
Dog gone it I paid good money to sit here in this forum all day and by golly I want RESULTS!

I wanna know about the dang board meeting, who was in it, exactly what was said and by who, when it started, when it ended, when will my Voom be turned off and by who, what to do next, who to call, what to say, should I pull off all my wires before I go to bed, who's gonna come take the dang dish offa my roof, and what to have for supper tonight.

I want my answers and I want 'em now. Stop yall's lolligaggin around and get busy. Let's have it! I got thangs to do.

!sadroll

ddlsmith said:
... and what to have for supper tonight.

I want my answers and I want 'em now. Stop yall's lolligaggin around and get busy. Let's have it! I got thangs to do.

!sadroll

Pizza sounds good... :D

I think in the last two weeks most of us have been spending more time looking at this board to see what is going to happen to VOOM than we have watching VOOM. I plead guilty.

ddlsmith said:
Dog gone it I paid good money to sit here in this forum all day and by golly I want RESULTS!

I wanna know about the dang board meeting, who was in it, exactly what was said and by who, when it started, when it ended, when will my Voom be turned off and by who, what to do next, who to call, what to say, should I pull off all my wires before I go to bed, who's gonna come take the dang dish offa my roof, and what to have for supper tonight.

!sadroll

Damnit, I'm getting paid good money to sit here all day and hit F5....Need to know bad what's going on.... :confused:

joverstr2 said:
Damnit, I'm getting paid good money to sit here all day and hit F5....Need to know bad what's going on.... :confused:

Me too. And it's taxpayer money.

tvrobert said:

We need to call Ashcroft (or is it Gonzales?) to track this guy down and bring him to justice. They got room for one more down there in Guantanamo. !sadroll

ddlsmith said:
We need to call Ashcroft (or is it Gonzales?) to track this guy down and bring him to justice. They got room for one more down there in Guantanamo. !sadroll

Nah, the only people I torture are livestock farmers with environmental "issues." :)

tvrobert said:
Typical Public Servant, reminds me of the time I placed a service call for a hole in my housing wall while in military quarters, 5 people showed up to fix it. 1 was a supervisor, 2 actually worked and the other 2 stood around with their thumb up their ass. :mad:

Now get back to work you lazy freeloader. :D

DarrellP said:
Now get back to work you lazy freeloader. :D

If you knew what I get paid, you'd be slacking too. :D

Just so you know, I'm not lazy, I just don't care. :)

DarrellP said:
Typical Public Servant, reminds me of the time I placed a service call for a hole in my housing wall while in military quarters, 5 people showed up to fix it. 1 was a supervisor, 2 actually worked and the other 2 stood around with their thumb up their ass. :mad:

Wow, I wish we were that efficient! :haha :haha :haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts