Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Welcome folks to another SatelliteGuys Dish Retailer Chat Recap.

Todays recap will be done later on this afternoon as I am in a meeting until approxamately 2pm. I do have the retailer chat recorded on my DVR and will watch and report from it when I return.

So far nothing to report, talked about A&E HD and CourtTV, and Current TV. They are now talking about HBO and Cinemax and how they wanted retailers once again to advertise HBO and Cinemax again.

Talking about the Dish DVR Advantage package. They mention that Dish Latino Dos is about $2 cheeper then Dish DVR Advantage which is why that package is not part of the Dish DVR Advantage program.

They are now talking about the Pre Paid program.

Pre Paid systems are now $149 and includes free professional installation.

Now they are talking about the upcoming Nascar promotion and the Dish Network car they have.

Yep, they talk about this as if their awful proud of this, but they dropped the ball and let D**** have the Nascar Incar, this really sucks as I have been after them for about 2 years to get this, as it will be HOT item! And look what happen, DAMN IT!! :mad:

They are now talking about Team Summit, basically they are wrapping up the chat already. So with that said nothing interesting to report. :)

Talking about how Dish Network retailers can also offer DSL service.

With this its time for my meeting. So I am off, when the meeting is done I will continue the video which I have paused. If there is anything interesting to report then you will find it here, if not then it will wrap up this Retailer Recap. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts