Retro Jams are back?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Maybe this is old news, but I see Retro Jams is back on G10. Scans in as Univ Jackson, and had a Univision logo last I looked. Well tonight it has Retro Jams on. Is it back?
TP 11720

not old news

last night it was still the test card for Univision Jacksonville

Cool...they pulled RetroJams from the C-Band frequency on G3 a while back so this is cool its back :)

I just came across it, came here to report it, and late as usual. Mine is listed as and is on the old Mas Musica channel.

Al

Al
delete the channel and rescan. It will log as "Univ Jacksonville" which is what they had as a test card for a long time

Awesome! I was getting tired of that single tone and logo that's been sitting there for a good long while now.

Al
delete the channel and rescan. It will log as "Univ Jacksonville" which is what they had as a test card for a long time
I guess I could do that Tony, but I'm getting it as is. It doesn't really matter to me, what it's logged as, as long as I'm getting it. If I make any kind of change, I'll probably rename it "Retro Jams". But, I'll wait and see if it stays, before I do that.

Al

They were probably that LOUD when they originally came out. MTV wasn't exactly known to be a silent station back in the day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts