Rfd-tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thats a nice strong signal Tracy, you should be able to hit it with a six footer.

I didn't have any luck with RFD-TV. I was able to hit Galaxy 14 and locked every VCII channel on there with the Uniden which surprised me. Two were ITC, but don't want to mention them here (check WUT).

I quit for tonight and I'm running a scan for digital right now but I'm not optimistic. I also hit IA 13 Jewelery TV (analog) and ETV which was very strong (about 80). Since RFD is strong, I might try again but it's tough to hit digital without analog first (for me anyway).

Six-Foot mesh works just great for it here in Indiana.
I am getting about 67-70 quality on a 2700a.

I had an old 6 foot unimesh stored away, but I dug it out and put it up just for this channel. That way I freed up my 10 footer for 4dtv (and other FTA sats)

Finally managed to get it tonight! The wife helped via walkie talkies. The signal is a pretty solid 46% with no breakups. I might try to tweak if it ever quits raining.

Thanks again! :up

Finally managed to get it tonight! The wife helped via walkie talkies. The signal is a pretty solid 46% with no breakups. I might try to tweak if it ever quits raining.

Thanks again!

Yea i got it too never could get RFD to save after a the scan completed but now i got it locked in @ 85% on G9 Galaxy 13 @127°W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)