Status
Not open for further replies.

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
John Tenta, better known to most of us as WWE Wrestling "Earthquake" in the 80's and 90's, passed away from his battle with Bladder Cancer on June 7th. He was 42.

Really heart-breaking cancer story, it just hit him and kept hitting him, it lever let up on a man I've never heard a bad thing about him. Always seemed like a nice guy.

RIP big man, lot of great memories of the earthquake from when I was a kid. I'll miss ya buddy!

Your mention of bossman made me think of his feud with the mountie, which made me remember this clip I saw this morning. Quebeccers music video. Not really appropriate to the thread but hey, it's interesting. Even with the girls dancing in skimpy clothes it's still pretty gay. Reminds you of how the wwe used to have real tag teams though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhwBjqwOiOg

I remember Earthquake debuting in WWF. I think Warrior was doing pushups in the ring for some dumb reason and he wanted someone to sit on his back to show how strong he was. Earthquake stepped up! It was pretty damn funny to see warrior get squashed. Didn't he also wrestle as the Shark? Or something?

EVERYONE has mentioned that pushup thing and I swear to god i've never seen any such event. What show did this happen on?

He was a bunch of different characters. John Tenta, Earthquake, Shark, Avalanche, Golga...

man, i don't remember what show. I am pretty sure it was warrior and it was not a PPV. So it had to be RAW or SNME. I can't remember how long ago it was either.

It was the warrior, and it wasn't raw. Had to be a wrestling challenge or superstars or some show like that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)