? Rtn

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

zigzag941

Original poster
Jan 14, 2007
Does anybody know if there's an RTN showing All In The Family (Archie Bunker)
re-runs ?
ZZ

I like the balance of programming I get between TV Land (on cable) and RTN. Between the two of them, I can see almost anything I want from 'back in the day' ;)

I'm still waiting for Monty Python and The Young Ones on RTN:D :D :D

These are also availible on dvd (uncut) and are cheep as chips...I have the young ones (which run 35 min uncut) and Amazon now has the somplete monty Python (looks like every episode) for under $50.00, I cant say 100% that its every episode becouse I havent picked it up yet...but thats the way the description reeds and its like 19 dvd's.

I have been buying allot of tv shows on dvd since the price has really started to come down. It is so nice to be able to watch shows uncut with no commercials and in many cases are no longer on tv anywhere (I got tired of waiting for channels like tvland). Also they are starting to make more and more shows from the UK available, Although be careful to make sure they are from region 1 or they may not play on most dvd players as Amazon sells stuff from region 2 as well.

I looked on Amazon & "the young ones - every stupid episode" is back up around $50.00 (I think I got it cheeper at media play but they are no longer in business) so you might want to look around. Also "The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus 16-Ton Megaset" is at $65.00 which seems high but not for every episode although I think this one just came out and should drop in price over the next 12 months.

It does appear that most everything from the BBC is priced higher and takes longer to come down (Red Dwarf is still around $35.00 for a 6 episode season), although some classic Doctor Whos are now under $20.00 per episode.

I hope this helps and I's sorry for being OT

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)