[Digiwave] RTP channel has NO SIGNAL again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dstone2022

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 23, 2009
Quebec
My dad has a Digiwave hd9008i, and the RTPi and RDP channels were working fine until 2 days ago, then they only displayed NO SIGNAL.
I deleted all channels and rescanned the Intelsat 805, some of the other channels work, but the RTPi and RDP channels no longer appear.
Has RTP changed it's satellite or frequency???

Thanks.

I finally got back the RTPi and RDP channels.
Instead on scanning for FTA channels only, I selected ALL Channels, and it found RTPi and RDP, along with 150 other encrypted channels.
Then I deleted all channels again, and scanned only for FTA channels, and it worked, RTPi and RDP were listed again with 8 other channels.

My dad likes to listen to the RDP sometimes, how do I set the video from the RTPi channel to display while he listens to the RDP channel?
He had it set up like that on the old Pansat receiver, is it possible to do the same on the Digiwave hd9008i receiver?

Also, I connected the internet to the Digiwave hd9008i to see if I could upgrade the firmware, but it kept giving an error.
Is there a site where I can download the firmware upgrade, then copy it to a USB and use that to upgrade the Digiwave hd9008i?
I tried googling for Digiwave hd9008i firmware upgrade, but couldn't find it.

Thanks.

Glad you got it going. RTPi has a Forward Error Correction of 8/9 so it can sometimes be a bit hard to receive.

I don't have a Digiwave hd9008i receiver, so only know how to do this in a very general way. Maybe someone who has this receiver can give you the details.

The pids for RTPi TV are:

video 103
audio 203
pcr 103
sid 3

For the radio channel they are:

video 0
audio 413
pcr 413
sid 13

So you need to either make up a new channel or change the audio channel to:

video 103
audio 413
pcr 103
sid 1

sid can be almost anything, as long as it isn't 3 or 13.

On some receivers you can do this with the remote. Others require you to save the channel database to a flash drive, edit it on a PC with their software, save the changes, and then flash it back into the receiver. On some receivers there just isn't any way to do this.

Don't know about a firmware update, or even if it is a good idea.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts