Rumor: College Sports TV and ESPNU to Dish?

utbowhunter

Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
Rumor: Any Truth to College Sports TV and ESPNU to Dish?

Is there any truth to a rumor I heard on a sports discussion group that Dish is going to pick up CSTV in Sept and that ESPNU is coming soon? I live in one of the area where the college conference will be showing there games exclusively on CSTV next year so I am extremely interested. :)

CSTV, if thats what your talking about, has been rumored for a while. I wish they would get it. I enjoy some of the football games they show.

CSTV is currently uplinked to the E8 satellite. It has been uplinked, but not available since 9/8/04.

Channel 152, 110 satellite, Transponder 15.

mwgiii said:
CSTV is currently uplinked to the E8 satellite. It has been uplinked, but not available since 9/8/04.

Channel 152, 110 satellite, Transponder 15.

I wish they would flip the switch then . . . Super Regionals are this weekend. But I know . . . these are niche channels that only appeal to people who like college sports. There must only be 60-70 million or so of us.

adawai

and everyonr else i hope they put them on soon i not heard anything about espnu but hopefully we might get before fall here hopeing and hopeing cstv come ont his fall too and second the super regionals is on espn and espn2 besides espnu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts