Rumor: HGTV Channel 615

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
Georgia
When is Voom getting HGTV & Food

I am going crazy now that Voom has that new promotions going on. The problem is, my wife's favorite channels are Home and Garden and Food Network. Any news on when they are going to add these? I can't make the switch until then. Switching to Voom without those two channels would be like me switching to a carrier without ESPN and Fox Sports.

Iceman said:
I am going crazy now that Voom has that new promotions going on. The problem is, my wife's favorite channels are Home and Garden and Food Network. Any news on when they are going to add these? I can't make the switch until then. Switching to Voom without those two channels would be like me switching to a carrier without ESPN and Fox Sports.
Should be coming very soon! Perhaps by the time you get installed... ;)

Ilya said:
Should be coming very soon! Perhaps by the time you get installed... ;)

Ilya, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or you know something.

I've been waiting since May. Still waiting.

If you read Scotts first post on the other thread you can figure out that it will be early this coming week. He likes to write in code.

barth2k said:
Ilya, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or you know something.

I've been waiting since May. Still waiting.
No, I am serious. Don't know the exact date yet, but it shouldn't be too long now. Stay tuned...

Iceman said:

Just so that you know, if you switch to Voom when they get HG & Food, you will be switching to a provider without Fox Sports. That's also been coming soon for a couple months now. :cool:

HGTV, Food, ESPN, FOX Sports (or any sports for that matter) ----- Four channels I would never watch

Any word on TechTV?

Geez louise, I had no idea, I hadn't seen it since I made the jump from C-Band to Voom exactly a year ago

NO LEO????

Well I take it back then

I liked TechTV. Most of the info is stuff I already know, but I like the relaxed, geeky, sort of public-access TV feel to their shows.

TECH TV with Leo and the gang was great. They bought it for what it was and then spoiled the soup. Stupid...stupid people can't leave a good thing alone.

Oh thats to bad that Tech tv is not hosted with Leo and the gang any more, I really emjoyed it back then.. I am like the other Voomer I have not seen it since I became a Voomer.. I hate when someone ruins a good thing.. Cya Slick

Just received a call from a CSR at Voom following up on my PIN issue. He told me to look for Home & Garden TV on channel 615 tomorrow (Nov 24) at 7AM EST.

REALLY......???? OH DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS!!! IF THIS IS TRUE I WILL BE REALLY HAPPY. Now we need Food Network people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts