Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This is labeled as a rumor however it comes from a very high placed source.

The Tennis Channel will be added to the Dish Network lineup on 2/23 and will be in free preview mode for everyone with AT60 and above until 3/31 where the free preview will end and the Tennis Channel will then be available only to those with the Top 180 package.

The Tennis Channel will air on Dish Network channel 400.

OT: but I find it weird that all this time NBA-TV is still only in the AEP and Sports pack. They should put NBA-TV in AT180 and lower the sports pack $1. Also it would make sense to move all the non-RSNs in the 400 range down with the rest of the sports

juan said:
hope its better than the lifetime real women rumour (actually im happy that was wrong)

So was I. :) This rumor comes from someone a lot higher placed then where that rumor came from :D

The fact that the channel has been sitting there for some time helps the rumor out as well

From the Tennis preview channel:

Tennis_3.gif

Something for Everyone.

downriver said:
From the Tennis preview channel:

Tennis_3.gif

There is a fan base for everything,

I happen to be an avid tennis player and viewer I'm really glad to see this channel added. I know the sport is not as popular as many others but If you play it or give it a chance it definitely gets into your blood.

I was an all state high school athlete in track, football and basketball and played football at a Div I school. Because of tennis I have an outlet to compete with others on my skill level for many years. The best thing about it is it only takes a few bucks a day for tennis balls and a racket stringing every once in a while. You can even save more $$$$ if you string them yourself like I do.

Thank You Dish for adding this channel (I guess they got all my e-mails)

Yeah I saw your report john, well maybe 280 they added the free preview channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)