Rumors anyone????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

GadgetRick

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
Near NYC
Anyone even have any rumors about any new HD channels? I've not heard of anything in FOREVER. Even a rumor might get me excited. :)

How about the usual, DiscoveryHD Theater? Would still love National Geographic HD. Many others want other channels. Are they EVER gonna add anything worthwhile again????

Just curious...

The Rickster

Did you get this from a reliable source. I have heard that the voom hd channels are currently in test. The other ones would be great to of course. Do you recall what sourch you heard this from? We are so behind the othe cable companies.

ericdo said:
Did you get this from a reliable source. I have heard that the voom hd channels are currently in test. The other ones would be great to of course. Do you recall what sourch you heard this from? We are so behind the othe cable companies.
Unfortunatly the ;) in Bill94 post means hes not serious!!!

I did a search on VOOM on the E* website, and I am confused. Above it sounds like VOOM is not available yet. According to the website it says it is available. See below... What is so special about VOOM? NOTE: I will become a E* subscriber on Thursday (hopefully if all installation goes well).

We recently added the VOOM Originals HD Pak to our HD lineup, which when added to our HD Pak for an additional $5.00 per month, provides an additional 10 channels. The VOOM Originals HD Pak includes Rush HD, HD News, Gallery HD, Rave HD, Animania HD, Ultra HD, Equator HD, Monsters HD, Guy TV HD, and The Majestic HD.

Alright, I'm excited. ;)

It's easy to get excited with the lack of stuff coming from CV these days. Still happy with my service, just would like to see the extra channels available...

The Rickster

bayzbol44 said:
I did a search on VOOM on the E* website, and I am confused. Above it sounds like VOOM is not available yet. According to the website it says it is available. See below... What is so special about VOOM? NOTE: I will become a E* subscriber on Thursday (hopefully if all installation goes well).

We recently added the VOOM Originals HD Pak to our HD lineup, which when added to our HD Pak for an additional $5.00 per month, provides an additional 10 channels. The VOOM Originals HD Pak includes Rush HD, HD News, Gallery HD, Rave HD, Animania HD, Ultra HD, Equator HD, Monsters HD, Guy TV HD, and The Majestic HD.

It is, im watching voom right now :)

bill94 said:
I hard we are getting DiscoveryHD Theater, National Geographic HD, ESPN 2 HD , TnT HD, Voom and HDNet. ;) Does that get you excited. :D

hard we are getting DiscoveryHD Theater, National Geographic HD, ESPN 2 HD , TnT HD, Voom and HDNet. Does that get you excited

we just got tnt hd
when are the other comming?

:) Are you for real or is this a joke? If it is true what are the possible dates. I am on the verge of adding dish. If this is true I won't even bother. Doesn't the winking smiley face mean you r joking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)