Sacramento, CA - looking for cheap car, mine stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeann

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 21, 2004
CA
Okay- probably kind of lame to post this here, but....

My car's gone missing. So... anyone in the Sacramento area have a cheap car for sale or know someone who does? If so, perferably automatic 'cause my husband doesn't drive stick. Man, this kind of sucks. But if someone could help us out, please email me at deeann321 at gmail.com

Or if ya happen to see ours anywhere around, it's a blue (kind of tealish blue with a beige pinstripy thing on the sides) 2000 Toyota Corolla 4-door sedan with a dent by the hood on the drivers side where an SUV ran over it a bit (the person was driving backwards) a few of days ago. The rear headrests have leopard spotted headreast covers (that are probably gone by now) Lic# (removed). If you happen to see it parked somewhere could you do me a favor and call the cops?

Thanks!

DeeAnn

Geez, DeeAnn, that's really a bummer! Sorry I can't help with a lead on a car for you, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for yours. Hope you either get it back (in one piece) or get a replacement soon. :) Vicki

Our car was recovered last night! Hy husband is picking it up from impound.

deeann said:
Our car was recovered last night! Hy husband is picking it up from impound.
Wow! Congratulations. :) Hopefully it was just some spur of the moment joyriders who didn't do much damage. Let us know how it turns out.

( I enjoyed the thread over at AVS on "movies to watch when your car is stolen", or something to that effect. Good to see you kept your sense of humor. And I never saw it, but wasn't there some movie called Jersey Drive or something like that a few years back about the birth of carjacking? Maybe that woulda fit in on that thread)

It's looking pretty good so far. Some new scratches, some ink stains and writing we can't get out of the vinyl and we lost some things in it. He (the thief) was starting work on replacing the horrible stock stereo so the AC vent on my side is messed up and there's a gas smell from some oily/gas stained clothes he had in the trunk. We just cleaned it and found paperwork form someones (probably missing) truck and a master Honda, WV and something I can't identify key that we'll be turning in to the police Monday. The guy was arrested for driving it with the plates off (the plates had been found earlier this week on another stolen then abandoned car).

Tim, I'm glad you liked the thread. It was very theraputic for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts