Sadoun: Don't miss these $1 No reserve auctions

To start the Spring with a treat for you, we have listed quite a few products starting at $1 no reserve

Click on: Show me the $1 listings and start bidding. These are limited time limited qty specials. So don't miss the opportunity.

There is no point in bidding on your auctions on ebay. Everytime I bid on something you got listed for $1 with no reserve and im the only bidder, you end the item early because you where afraid the item would actually sell for $1.

Don't waste your time people!

I have bought MANY items from Sadoun on their ebay auctions and have "won" them for next to nothing. Example - I bought several (over the course of a month) Fortec Univeral LNBs for under $10 each (their starting bid was .99). I have NEVER had a problem with them So, I would not hesitae to bid. YOu can get some AWESOME deals from Sadoun!

There is no point in bidding on your auctions on ebay. Everytime I bid on something you got listed for $1 with no reserve and im the only bidder, you end the item early because you where afraid the item would actually sell for $1.

Nice first post. Hopefully, you didn't just register yesterday to post this and never visit again, I think you'll find Sadoun is more than reputable.
I won a couple items from sadoun's ebay listings for WAY below the website prices. I recommend at least checking it out.

I dont understand why someone would stop the listing for a bid when most people bid within the last few minutes before an auction ends.

Nice first post. Hopefully, you didn't just register yesterday to post this and never visit again
well according to the "log" our 1 post wonder
joined at 3/31 23:34
posted at 3/31 23:40
last activity 3/31 23:40
(all times local to me)
so yep it looked like he did

, I think you'll find Sadoun is more than reputable.
I won a couple items from sadoun's ebay listings for WAY below the website prices. I recommend at least checking it out.

agreed 100%. I've won a few items way below website and never had an issue. I did have a bid one time on an item that got pulled but that was obvious an error.
100 DP34's for 9.99 was the item :D

You must be kidding right? We have ended only a hand full of items (2-3 items) in the last year because we ran out of stock.

Fantastic deals , $1 starting no reserve , I have also benefited from Sadoun Ebay auctions , and guess what ..... I have just placed a bid on an item.

As to the goof who made the second post claiming auctions were ended prematurely , we all probably know his motivation ................. he probably just bid on a dozen items and can't stand the thought of being outbid .............. LOL

Thanks for bidding guys.

I don't want to put a damper on your bidding, please remember that we DON'T combine shipping on NO-Reserve auctions. Only BUY-IT-NOW and store inventory listings qualify for combined shipping.

Thanks for the heads up! I always figure the shipping cost into how much I bid. But, I have gotten some LNBs form Sadoun for a couple of bucks + $12 shipping. So, I got them for HALF the price that it would have cost to order from the website. I bought several extra items last year this way :) Although I find Sadoun's prices are very fair, and I have always had great service from them! Now, I got to find enough stuff to order so I can get me a Sadoun hat!

I'm glad you mentioned it :) . When you win your items, I will be happy to send a hat if your order exceeds $150...

I am a little bias, but I think these hats rock... It shows your dedication to the satellite hobby. Also indicates a head full of wisdom ... :hatsoff:

Attachments

• Switch 048.jpg
    Switch 048.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Switch 050.jpg
    Switch 050.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 194

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts